Our Zone Target is a combination of our knowledge and experience from our A-DAP and Hostage Platforms. The Zone Target allows a shooter to even further refine their skills by offering a head zone, center mass zone, and hip/pelvic zones. This target system is great for failure drills or simply refining precision and accuracy with your pistol. The "BC" torso is made from 3/8" AR500 steel, the target zone paddles are made from 3/8" AR500 steel. All brackets that the paddles rest and rotate on are made from AR500 as well for longevity. As with all of our other systems, we design and build them in house right here in the USA!
The Zone Target's unique design and "key-way" brackets creates a natural "stop" on all of the paddles, which only allows the paddles to rotate approximately 55 degrees. This makes the zone more consistent in its operation and allows us to rate the zone for .223/5.56 as well as .300 Blackout (subsonic)! Shooters can take advantage of the Zone Target with their handguns and AR platforms as well. Shooters get a lot of "bang for their buck" when they purchase the Zone Target System.
- The "BC" style torso target plate is AR500 hardened steel
- The Zone Paddles are AR500 hardened steel
- This target utilizes our standard A-DAP round base with holes
- Includes BC target plate, head, center mass, and 2 pelvic target paddles
- Designed for Pistol use as close as 10 yards
- Designed for .223/5.56 at 100 yards MIN.
- Designed for .300 blackout (subsonic only) at 30 yards.
- Base not intended to withstand direct bullet impacts
- 2x4 upright not included, customer must provide 2x4
Manuals and Instructions:
Please visit our Manuals and Instructions page.
***Please note that with .223/5.56 100 yards minimum MUST be adhered to. 300 Blackout subsonic ammunition may be used as close as 30 yards (MIN.). Supersonic ammunition from 300 blackout may be used at a distance no closer than 100 yards.***