As a company, we are always trying to push the envelope when it comes to our steel target systems. The Rifle Dueling Tree is no exception!
We took an already awesome platform, and turned it into something that NEEDS to be on every range. Our other Dueling Tree is pistol rated only, and it serves a great role on the range, but we knew our customers wanted something even stronger, something that can easily take the beating from a rifle.
Our Rifle Dueling tree does just that. It centers around an idea to build the strongest dueling tree on the market that can easily handle regular rifle use! The Rifle Dueling Tree is also unique in the fact that we offer it with four different paddle options. The first is our reduced pistol paddles. These are smaller paddles designed to work with 9mm ammunition up to 45 ACP. You can also use these for .223/5.56 and 300 blackout at 50 yards. For high volume .223/5.56 use we recommend going with our 556 paddles. You can use pistols on the 556 paddles, although light 9mm loads will have trouble consistently rotating the paddles. The 308 paddles are designed specifically for 308 or 6.5 Creedmoor. The 22 LR paddles are for rimfire use only and are meant for 22 Long Rifle only. Do NOT use centerfire calibers on the 22 paddles.
The deflector shield of the Rifle Dueling Tree is made from 1/4" AR500 steel, and is also angled forward to dispel fragmentation. The gussets are also 1/4" AR500 steel for longevity. The target paddles are made from a seriously strong 3/8” AR550 Steel! We built it specifically to handle heavy rifle use, and it takes the beating like a champ! Consider our Rifle Dueling Tree for your next range steel investment! This is not a typical Dueling Tree that was labeled "rifle use". We specifically engineered this target to outperform and outlast every other dueling tree on the market. If your Dueling Tree uses mild steel for the upright it is not Rifle Rated. Period.
Also note that this system MUST be set up on completely leveled ground to remain stable. If ground is not level enough, we recommend purchasing tent stakes or something similar to stake through a few of the base holes for added support.
- Flipping targets are made of 3/8” AR550 steel
- Angled vertical support is angled at approximately 75 degrees forward to dispel bullet fragmentation
- Verticle angle upright is 1/4" AR500 steel for added strength
- Utilizes our larger 26" inside diameter base
- Includes base, verticle angle assembly, and paddle targets with order
- Base not intended to withstand bullet impacts
- This Dueling Tree has Four paddle options: Pistol paddles, 556 paddles, 308 paddles, and 22 paddles. 22 paddles must be purchased seperately, see replacement parts.
- Do not use armor piercing or steel core ammunition of any kind.
- Ships in two boxes: one 30x30x6 box weighing around 75 pounds, one 72x8x8 box weighing approximately 80 pounds.
- Be very careful handling and setting up this system, IT IS HEAVY.
- Target completely breaks down for transport or storage without tools!
Manuals and Instructions:
Please visit our Manuals and Instructions page.
Licensed under U.S. Pat. Nos. 6,994,348 and 6,994,349