This is a replacement 1/2″ AR550 Modified A zone Torso Target for our Magnum A-DAP System. It comes with new bolts and angles on the back, already installed. (“Head” assembly and Base sold seperately) This target is designed for pistol use at 10 yards. .223 may be used as close as 30 yards minimum. .308 may be used at 50 yards, and all calibers larger than 308, up to and including .338 lapua, should remain at 100 yards minimum. Please note that if large magnum calibers are to be used, you may find it advantageous to stake the base to the ground. PLEASE NOTE: We try to keep ample stock of spare parts, however there are times that all spare parts are boxed as complete systems. This may cause a slight lead time. If there is a lead time, you will be emailed immediately with an ETA to shipment.
- Recommended to be used with our Standard 20″ Base or our Arachnid Armored Base (sold seperately)
- Purchase our A-DAP top bracket or Armored post (sold separately)
- Standard Tool-less construction, just like our other A-DAP targets
- Target Plate Dimensions: Approximately 6″ Wide x 18″ Tall
- Bolts are our standard GRADE 8 Carriage bolts
- Features our A-DAP 2.0 Adjustable Lean Angles
- Available in 1/2″ AR550: Rated for pistols at 10 yards, .223 at 30 yards, 308 at 50 yards, larger calibers 100 yards.
- Approximate weight of Target plate is 18 pounds for 1/2″ AR550
- Ships in a flat rate box. If multiple pieces are on order they may be combined during packing.
- Base not intended to withstand bullet impacts
- Not intended for steel core or penetrator ammunition
Manuals and Instructions:
Please visit our Manuals and Instructions page.