Phoenix: a person or thing regarded as unique, remarkable in some respect.
Our Phoenix Plate rack is a remarkable piece of art. Much like the Phoenix from Greek mythology, who would rebirth from the ashes anew, our plate rack has been designed from the ground up to be unlike anything our customers have ever seen. Better, more rugged, user serviceable, and adaptable; The entire system is designed in a way that is altogether different than old school plate rack targets, yet retains the qualities and standards needed for heavy competition use. We started from the ground up and created the most radically different plate rack that has hit the market to date. This is the Re-Birth of the modern plate rack, this is the Phoenix.
- Weight fully assembled is approximately 450 pounds. This unit ships on a 4’x10’ skid
- Phoenix Plate rack ships fully assembled. Simply install the supports and bases and it is ready to go
- (6) 8” Circle paddles standard (Meets USPSA specifications), other sizes and shapes are available for custom order. Inquire for quotes.
- Paddles are spaced at 20” center to center to meet Bianchi Specifications
- Overall Width of the plate rack is 9’-6”
- Posts are ¼” thick structural tube. These will withstand pistol impacts, but are not meant to withstand heavy rifle impacts.
- Front shield and paddles are 3/8” AR550 steel. If you want the ULTIMATE strength, upgrade the paddles to 1/2" AR550 in the options below.
- (2) 26” round Large diameter bases create a very sturdy platform. Bases have holes for stakes if desired
- Triple pulley cable system reduces reset weight significantly offering a smooth pull and reset
- Spring arm returns the reset system automatically to battery
- We also offer an optional auto reset spring and pin kit that automatically resets the paddles for long range rifle use
- Paddle assemblies are removable for servicing. Much of the competition does not offer this and if something breaks, you are out of luck
- Pistol rated at 10 yards. Light rifle rated (556, 300 blackout, 7.62x39) at 50 yards with 3/8" AR550 paddles, 30 yards with 1/2" AR550 paddles.
- Not intended for steel core or penetrator ammo
**PLEASE NOTE THIS ITEM REQUIRES FREIGHT SHIPPING. Place your order and we will contact you with a freight price. We have very competitive rates and can fit (2) complete racks per skid. Please put in the notes of your order if you need a liftgate or a residential/limited space delivery**
**Your cart at checkout will say "free shipping". Please note that we are not charging shipping at time of order placement, our system is set to "$0" shipping during checkout, but we will charge you shipping after the order has been placed and the customer has specified special instructions for delivery. Please specify in the order notes whether you need residential, limited access, or lift gate services. We will provide you a very competitive freight quote after the order is placed. Please expect a 2 week lead time for Phoenix Plate Racks.**
Manuals and Instructions:
Please visit our Manuals and Instructions page.