The steel target industry is full of posers. There, we said it. There are companies who will gladly take your money, but the product they offer is at best inferior and at worst downright scary. We have heard countless stories of "the other guys" not holding up their end of the deal. Enough of that. We're proud to be a company who creates top tier target systems for shooters who believe they deserve a better target system. We stock plenty of these systems and most will ship same or next day. We don't take your money and make you wait weeks for any communication only to fail to deliver on our end of the deal. If there is ever a delay we will contact you personally and immediately.
With that being said, welcome to one of our most popular target system to date: The Magnum A-DAP system!
This target is designed with serious shooters in mind who wish to have a C Zone Sized target plate that is also rated for closer than 100 yard distances with carbines. We spent months tweaking the mounting location and attachments/design as well as the plate dimensions to create a target system that will last tens of thousands of rounds. The report from the target when struck is very clear and audible, and this target features a steeper lean angle than our typical A-DAP system. The steeper lean helps deflect bullet energy to offer and exceptionally long life span. The 3/8" AR550 (standard option) construction is much more durable and resistant to chipping and pitting than the industry standard AR500 steel, even when used under 100 yards with calibers such as .223/5.56 NATO. The base and top bracket attachments are identiclal to our other A-DAP systems, so shooters can rest assured that they have the most rugged and stable platform available. All of this combined creates a target that is destined to be on everyone's range. The time for settling for less is over, the time for better targets is NOW.
- Extremely durable and stable 20" round base
- Standard Tool-less construction, just like our other A-DAP targets
- 3/8" AR550 plate construction, which can be unbolted and flipped to extend life of target.
- 1/2" AR550 Plate upgrade available. Select this option below.
- Target Plate Dimensions: Approximately 12" Wide x 24" Tall
- Bolts are our standard GRADE 8 Carriage bolts
- The target plate features a forward lean and moves when struck to deflect energy and fragmentation towards the ground.
-3/8" AR550 version: Rated for pistols at 10 yards, .223 at 50 yards, 308 at 50 yards, larger calibers 100 yards. *NOTE: Distances are determined with lead core, copper jacketed ammo at 3,000 FPS muzzle or LESS. Faster ammunition may require further distances.
-1/2" AR550 version: Rated for pistols at 10 yards, .223 at 30 yards (**when using proper ammo**), 308 at 50 yards, larger calibers at 100 yards. *NOTE: Distances are determined with lead core, copper jacketed ammo at 3,000 FPS muzzle or LESS. Faster ammunition may require further distances.
- Please watch our video on this page where we discuss choosing the proper ammunition for your steel target prior to shooting your steel target.
- Approximate weight of complete system in 3/8" AR550 is 56 pounds, approximate weight of complete system in 1/2" AR550 is 65 pounds.
- Ships in a 24"x24"X6" box
- Base not intended to withstand bullet impacts
- Not intended for steel core or penetrator ammunition
Manuals and Instructions:
Please visit our Manuals and Instructions page.