Continuous innovation: This is the heartbeat of our mission. We desire to continue to offer only the most radically refined steel target systems in this universe, designed for the most rigorous use. We continue that legacy forward with the NEW A-DAP 2.0 Line of portable steel target systems.
The A-DAP 2.0 target system features an adjustable angle bracket that allows various degrees of forward lean. This lean is steeper and more versatile than our previous generations of A-DAP steel target systems which results in an even more well-rounded system for steel target connoisseurs. This laser cut, precision formed set of brackets allows nearly 45 degrees of lean with our C Zone target system and nearly 40 degrees of lean with our Mini A-DAP system. Our users can now choose the best lean for their needs and target presentation requirements. These systems now also feature a revised A-DAP top bracket that has been extended almost 2" to allow more movement of the steel plate when impacted. Users can continue to couple their existing hostage accessories with this system. This is total compatibility with older accessories. This step in the evolution of our A-DAP AR550 Steel Target Systems is a pivotal moment in our history as we further define what it truly means to create the ultimate steel target systems and components.
- Extremely durable and stable 20" round base
- Standard Tool-less construction, just like our other A-DAP targets
- This system is currently offered in 1/2" AR550 steel: This is the best of the best.
- Target Plate Dimensions: Approximately 6" Wide x 17" Tall
- Modified A-Zone: Based off of combined head and center A zones from USPSA targets
- Bolts are our standard GRADE 8 Carriage bolts
- This system features our newest adjustable lean brackets for optimum target lean for various uses and distances. Please note: we recommend purchasing the steel armored post if you desire to use the steepest hole location with the C Zone plate.
-3/8" AR550: Rated for pistols at 10 yards, .223-308 at 50 yards. Larger calibers 100 yards.
- 1/2" AR550: Rated for pistols at 10 yards, .223/5.56 NATO at 30 yards (with proper ammo), 308 at 50 yards, larger calibers at 100 yards.
- Please watch our video on ammo selection on this page prior to shooting your target to ensure you have the correct ammo for our recommended distances. Improper ammo use WILL damage your target.
- Approximate weight of complete system is 45 pounds
- Ships in a 24"x24"X6" box
- Base not intended to withstand bullet impacts
- Not intended for steel core or penetrator ammunition
Manuals and Instructions:
Please visit our Manuals and Instructions page.
Customize Your Target Below: