If you are looking for an A-Zone style target, look no further. This target started out based off our 2/3 Magnum A-DAP system and is designed for serious shooters looking for a more challenging target. These targets are even more affordable due to a more efficient CNC nesting. Just like all of our systems, these are designed to take high volume use and close range carbine use. Just like our other variants of our A-DAP system, the Modified A-Zone offers equal value and durability.
- Extremely durable and stable 20" round base
- Standard Tool-less construction, just like our other A-DAP targets
- 3/8" AR550 plate construction, which can be unbolted and flipped to extend life of target
- 1/2" AR550 upgrade available below. Just hit the button to upgrade yours to 1/2"!
- Target Plate Dimensions: Approximately 6" Wide x 17" Tall
- Modified A-Zone: Based off of combined head and center A zones from USPSA targets
- Bolts are our standard GRADE 8 Carriage bolts
- The forward lean is approximately 10 degrees steeper than our regular A-DAP systems
-3/8" AR550: Rated for pistols at 10 yards, .223-308 at 50 yards. Larger calibers 100 yards.
- 1/2" AR550: Rated for pistols at 10 yards, .223/5.56 NATO at 30 yards (with proper ammo), 308 at 50 yards, larger calibers at 100 yards.
- Please watch our video on ammo selection on this page prior to shooting your target to ensure you have the correct ammo for our recommended distances. Improper ammo use WILL damage your target.
- Approximate weight of complete system is 45 pounds
- Ships in a 24"x24"X6" box
- Base not intended to withstand bullet impacts
- Not intended for steel core or penetrator ammunition
Manuals and Instructions:
Please visit our Manuals and Instructions page.
Customize Your Target Below: