We recently received new material that did not meet our specified hardness levels to meet "AR550" spec. These plates are AR500 steel and so we are offering a LIMITED RUN of these in 2/3 size A-DAP systems. This is NOT the same steel as our 1/2" AR550 versions. The main difference is that, since the brinell hardness makes the plate AR500 steel, we are rating these targets at 100 yards with calibers like .223/556 NATO & 308 winchester. Pistols are still fine at 10 yards. If you are looking for a longer range rifle target or pistol target that is going to last most people their lifetimes, look no further. Save some money, grab one or two of these and shoot.
**PLEASE NOTE: If you are looking for a close range rated carbine target, you will need to purchase on of our 3/8" or 1/2" AR550 targets.**
- Extremely durable and stable 20" round base
- Standard Tool-less construction, just like our other A-DAP targets
- 1/2" AR500 plate construction, which can be unbolted and flipped to extend life of target
- Target Plate Dimensions: Approximately 12" Wide x 24" Tall
- Bolts are our standard GRADE 8 Carriage bolts
- The forward lean is approximately 10 degrees steeper than our regular A-DAP systems
-1/2" AR550 version: Rated for pistols at 10 yards, .223 and 308 at 100 yards
- Approximate weight of complete system boxed is 50 +/- pounds.
- Ships in a 24"x24"X6" box
- Base not intended to withstand bullet impacts
- Not intended for steel core or penetrator ammunition
-PLEASE NOTE: ALL Caliber ratings and distances are based on ammunition with a MUZZLE velocity of 3000 FPS or LESS