We recently got in a small batch of 1/2" AR500 steel from our mill and we decided to do a special run of A-DAP systems in this steel. The 1/2" AR500 is going to offer shooters an increased life span and increased durability over the industry standard 3/8" AR500 steel. We have a very limited supply of these and they are listed at special pricing, so jump on board and grab one today!
**$20 FLAT SHIPPING IN THE LOWER 48 STATES. ALASKA AND HAWAII, PUERTO RICO PLEASE CONTACT BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER**
- Extremely durable and stable 20" round base with can be used for steel and also for holding paper targets (see pictures)
- Standard Tool-less construction, just like our other A-DAP targets
- 1/2" AR500 plate construction, which can be unbolted and flipped to extend life of target
- Target Plate Dimensions: Approximately 12" Wide x 24" Tall
- Bolts are our standard GRADE 8 Carriage bolts
- The forward lean is approximately 10 degrees steeper than our regular A-DAP systems
-1/2" AR500 version: Rated for pistols at 10 yards, .223 and 308 at 100 yards
- Approximate weight of complete system boxed is 60 +/- pounds.
- Ships in a 24"x24"X6" box
- Base not intended to withstand bullet impacts
- Not intended for steel core or penetrator ammunition
-PLEASE NOTE: ALL Caliber ratings and distances are based on ammunition with a MUZZLE velocity of 3000 FPS or LESS
**PLEASE NOTE: If you are looking for a close range rated carbine target, you will need to purchase on of our 3/8" or 1/2" AR550 targets.**